Monday 12 March 2012

DAD BLOG ROUND UP!

Chuffed to be mentioned on the very successful  Brit Mums parenting blog!

'One Man and His Hob is relatively new on my radar – but, oh, what a discovery. The busy dad lives for food and showcases his efforts pretty much every day, whether it be a foodie find at a farm shop or a brilliant moreish meal with super-clear step-by-step pictures. I could pick out a load of his recipes for you, but I’ll direct you to his most recent and you can go off and explore yourself. Try Spinach and Ricotta Canneloni  or Homemade Mini-Scotch Eggs'

Privileged - Thank you Brit Mums!

2 comments:

  1. You are a very worthy inclusion. As I said in the post, you're 'relatively new on my radar' but without doubt one of my favourite blogs.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...